Catherine Asquith Art works closely with the the design sector (interior designers & decorators, architects and building project managers) providing a tailored approach to the each and every brief. Catherine Asquith Art can source the best available artwork on the market sourcing artworks from a vast and reputable gallery and artist network, whilst providing an unbiased but informed selection of high quality artworks. In addition Catherine Asquith Art adds value to the brief by way of having access to a wide range of ancillary services for example, photographers, art installers, framers, conservators and lighting consultants. All projects are handled with discretion and confidentiality in addition to timely management and delivery.
At the first stage of the project, Catherine Asquith Art:
- collaborates closely with the different parties to the project (client, interior designer, lighting consultant) to develop the concept and ideas;
- discusses budget and advises accordingly;
- develops the concept for integrating art into the design, and provides an assessment of required artworks (number, composition style, medium, dimensions).
With details to hand the next stage of the brief comprises:
- selection of images based on the concept and assigned budget, for the client's approval;
- presentation of the overall artwork design documentation inclusive of a schedule of artworks and location plans;
- provision of image reference, and samples (if required) as an indication of style, subject and medium.
Once the brief is agreed upon, the next stage comprises:
- sourcing and/or commission of artworks via galleries, artist representatives and/or artists directly to ensure the conceptual direction is adhered to;
- coordinate final production of artworks (whether sourced or commissioned) to ensure quality and aesthetics are to standard;
- oversee the shipping/delivery /freighting of artworks and confirm receipt;
- manage payments to artists, galleries, agencies and suppliers.
At the final stage, Catherine Asquith manages in concert with the client:
- coordination with artists and contractors, the installation of all artworks;
- supervises the handling of all artworks, on site; and
- inspects and ensures the correct and appropriate lighting and display of all artworks.
Contact Catherine Asquith Art to discuss your project.