Catherine Asquith Art’s valuation services offer new and established collectors a comprehensive appreciation of their collection, its current parameters and indeed, future directions.
Regular, up to date valuations of your art are an important adjunct to the ongoing maintenance and accurate documentation of your collection. Seeking the advice and services of an experienced and knowledgeable professional is a critical step in the provision of an accurate art valuation, and can be tailored according to its objective, i.e. insurance, superannuation, financial reporting, asset validation, liquidation reports, pre-purchase report, estate planning and estate settlement.
With access to extensive art and auction records databases and indices, and adhering to industry set standards, Catherine Asquith Art’s valuations include:
· on-site inspection,
· condition assessment,
· photographic documentation,
· current retail (market) value,
· recent auction results (if applicable); and
· recommended insurance value.
Your valuation catalogue can be archived with Catherine Asquith Art, and updated annually thereafter.
Catherine Asquith has been working within the Australian art market, and more recently, the Asian art market, across both the primary and secondary sectors for the past twenty years and is a member of the Art Consulting Association of Australia (ACAA)
Curious about the value of an artwork? Request an E-Appraisal
Obtain an online price report to find out the market value of your artwork. Our expertise will provide you with a professional assessment of your artwork within 2 or 3 days.
Utilising available market data from selected art price indices and current up to date knowledge of the art market, Catherine Asquith Art E-Appraisals provide an accessible financial perspective on your artwork. The e-report will include an estimate of the current market value of the artwork taking into account auction records and retail values of the artist’s work.
Price for online price reports:
$85 + GST per artwork.
Four simple steps to obtain your e-appraisal report:
- Click on the button below for "E-Appraisals" and complete the form.
- Email a good quality jpeg image of the artwork directly to Catherine Asquith Art, noting in the subject line, "E-Appraisal".
- In 2 to 3 days you will receive a notification that your report is ready subject to payment of our invoice, which will be emailed directly to you.
- Upon payment of our invoice your E-Appraisal will be emailed directly to you.
If, after receiving the E-Appraisal, you decide you would like a formal valuation, we are pleased to offer a 25% discount on our usual fees.